Saturday, October 25, 2014

I am a glutton for punishment

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

I was at the blue parallel store today.  I popped on a hanger box of Update.


Those are cards from the box I got today.

They are also cards I got from the box I bought recently at the red bullseye store.
 
I now have less than 1/3 of the set - 103 cards.
 
I now have 22 duplicate cards. (I only showed 21 because one of the cards was Mike Trout.  I can put one with the potential set and one with my Trout collection)
 
21% duplication rate??  Did I get this kind of duplicates stack when I was a kid?
 
 
One other thing that was pointed in the comments of the previous post:
 
I got both of these cards in this box
 
 
Tomlin is actually #311

And these were both in the last box


Holaday is actually #21.


Let me know if you want of the dupes.  Please.

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in a bunch of your dupes. Please email me at caitlinjennings64@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too if you have extras. Let me know what you are looking for Mihome316@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that McHugh is still around, I'll take it off your hands.

    Do you have an Update want list? I'll throw some your way if I can.

    ReplyDelete