Friday, October 3, 2014

Pause

It wouldn't exactly be out of character for this blog to only have sporadic (or no) posts over the next week or two.  So when I say that is exactly what will happen, nobody should be surprised.

What is different is the reason for said inactivity.

I bought a house.  Been saving and searching for a couple years and finally got one that works.  Just a couple blocks from the place I'm renting, so my girls can stay in their school.  So the collection is about 80% boxed up at the moment.  And the scanner is about to be packed.  I didin't get time off from work until late next week and the following week, so I'm just taking boxes over at the moment.  (If I'm in your address book, drop me a line if you want the new address)

I'll just pretend that the Angels didn't lose the Royals last night...

I had a great post idea to show old stadiums and the new stadiums teams moved into.  You know, as a parallel to me moving into a new house....   That never really came about.



But I'll leave you with something I found kinda funny.  Just bought a lot on eBay to supplement my 1982 Topps football set (I'm only 27 cards away from completion).

I saw two cards that I just had to pair together.

There's all kinds of lines running through my head... the Ram surrendering to the Lion, etc.

I guess the fact I found that interesting shows how my mind works....

2 comments:

  1. Glad I saw this post. Once you get settled, send me your new addy so I can get some cards in the mail to break in the new house....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site has now been added to the Sports Card Blogroll.

    Sincerely,

    JayBee Anama
    bdj610

    ReplyDelete