Friday, February 7, 2014

Topps is trying to Bip me!

Just a quick post/rant today.

I've already touched on this, but I seem to be having the worst luck with 2014 Topps this year.  I'm also not the first blogger to document this, but I'm getting dupes left and right.

Today I went to blue parallel world to grab some things, and of course I went to the card aisle.  I bought one rack pack.  Out of 36 cards, 21 base and 1 insert were dupes.

Maybe I've bought too much?  I've bought a total of 6 rack packs at 4 different stores.  Welp, I only have 133 different cards from the 330 card set and 40 dupes.  23.1% duplication rate, seriously Topps??  Plus 3 insert dupes.  There's like 5 million inserts possible.  Nick warned me, but I didn't listen.



Moving the dupes to here.

Update 2/13/14.  Having only half the set (163 out of 330 49.4% to be exact), I bought a box of 72 cards (what do you call those?).  I got 9 new cards out of 63 base cards in the box.  Topps hates me!!  Seriously.  What the hell??


Edit: I need a picture.  I've seen other blogs use the obligatory swimsuit model picture.  So I will too, but mine will harken back to the Junk Wax era..or a little before:


No comments:

Post a Comment