Monday, March 31, 2014

An Easier Rainbow?

I just heard Matt Vasgergian call an opening day game a "lidlifter".  I LOVE that term.  On to the post

I'm not sure how other collectors deal with cameos.  As for me?

This card is in my Tony Gwynn PC.

This card is in my Brian Downing PC.  And if I had a Wally Joyner PC, the back side of this card would qualify for that too.

I think I've mentioned before that this card:

is in my Mike Trout PC.  Luckily, I actually think its a pretty cool card to begin with.  And Jose Altuve is kinda like the Bert Campaneris from the 60's Athletics of the Astros from the 10's.  (10's doesn't sound right.  Oh well)  I think Altuve is a guy I could actually root for anyway.

With that in mind, I picked up this:


4 down, like a billion to go?  Eh, I'll get some more.  For now though, I've got a mini rainbow Trout.




No comments:

Post a Comment