Friday, March 28, 2014

Poor Paul. and Justin, and Hunter

I bought a rack pack of Heritage last week.  Really like these cards.

Got one of the league leader cards.  It clearly tells us that Pedro Alvarez led the league in homers, followed by Paul Goldschmidt, Jay Bruce, and Dominic Brown.

Wait, what?

Uhhh, shouldn't Alvarez and Goldschmidt shared the top row?  And shouldn't Justin Upton and Hunter Pence been included in the second row?  At the very least, I think Goldschmidt got jobbed.


Moving on.  I do really like these cards. Nice thick card stock.  Great design (who doesn't love '65?  Anyone?  Bueller?)  I got all base cards, with one short print.  I kinda like getting less inserts.  When there's a ton of inserts that I don't really like, I feel sorta cheated.  The collector side of my brain is like "Buy more!  Do it!".  The other side of my brain is all "Dude - short prints" and "Dude - $6 for 20 cards?  Base cards are $5 for 36" (My other side is a surfer dude, although I've never surfed).  I don't know what I wanna do yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment